This live webinar on Microsoft Excel Office 365 has been prepared for those wishing to understand the powerful features of Microsoft Excel considering that Microsoft Excel is now used worldwide by about a billion users.
Owing to the decades of experience of the facilitator in training professionals in using Excel, he is able to clearly enunciate to many users of Microsoft Excel’s full capabilities. This wealth of experience has given him insight by which Excel training should have been undertaken. The challenges of overcoming widowed practices in using Excel has to be aligned with the correct, efficient, and powerful ways through the medium of short-term training format. The facilitator, who has had more than three decades of sharing and teaching experience in Microsoft Excel (and other products of Microsoft) would be able to satisfactorily demonstrate, within the short span in this free live webinar, how viewers can simplify, amplify, and satisfy reportorial as well as visualization requirements required by their management, at whatever level they are in their organization.
A fast and easy way of generating many and various reports, through employing the simple and elegant process of adding new data, updating existing data, and refreshing all related reports.
At the end of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the usage, advanced functions and features of MS Excel
- Apply them to varied situations and problems encountered at work; and
- Understand the importance of ensuring the accuracy and the security of data and apply them at all times when using this powerful spreadsheet tool.
- Learn how to generate reports in a fast and easy way through employing the simple and elegant process of adding new data, updating existing data, and refreshing all related reports.
- Gain knowledge on the advanced capabilities of MS Excel
- Automate and eliminate repetitive tasks
- Improve the work process of the employees by the application of advanced techniques
- Secure documents in just a few easy ways
• Must have used MS Excel for the past 6 months and must have the desire to enhance their current Excel skills to Level 200.
Date: August 26-28, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 4:00PM
Duration: 3 hours every day for 3 consecutive days
TRAINING INVESTMENT FEE: Php 5,000 + 12% vat
DOWNLOAD COURSE OUTLINE:
Call: +63 999-798-5516 | +63 917-836-5612
Email: [email protected]
Embrace the change. Enhance your set of skills. Keep on learning. We are with you every step of the way.
|Wed, Thu, Fri||01:00 PM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
|No. of Participants:||50|
GCSS Inc. was formed to build the sustainability capabilities of the corporations in Philippines. With the strong experience of implementing process, strategies, disclosures on sustainability; we firmly believe in effective integration and alignment of Sustainability principles in practice to operational process to achieve the desired result.
Sustainability does not only focus on environmental, social and economic performance but operational efficiency is also very critical. Our aim at GCSS is to ensure organizations become more sustainable in all aspects of operations.