To enable participants to communicate clearly and with impact, by improving their verbal and non-verbal communication style, as well as enhancing interpersonal skills. Communicating effectively will soon seem effortless!
- Recognized different styles of communication and how to improve understanding and build rapport with others.
- Reflected on different methods of communication and decided when each is most suitable.
- Appreciated the role of body language and voice tone in effective communication.
- Communicated their message in an effective and engaging way for the recipient.
- Forms and Methods of Communication
- Communication Styles
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Action Learning and Reflection
|Thu, Fri||01:00 PM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||15|
- To provide a comprehensive and high quality learning program structure to our clients
- To establish a professional working relationship with the client to be able to comprehend the developmental needs and requirements, and provide an effective and appropriate learning outlines, programs and solutions
- To design unique learning programs through customization to ensure that the participants and endusers not only understand but also relate the learnings in their daily work-life
- To be client-centric by providing a more holistic approach in providing developmental programs through pre and post program assessment in achieving the learning objectives