Do you believe it is important for human beings to have the skills of influencing the people around them to get their work done? Do you believe if you are able to influence your stakeholders, superiors, peers, team members you can achieve the pinnacle of success?
The key to have effective influencing skills requires you to take well-thought actions so that the professionals around you get motivated to take the action you want them to take. To hone these skills, it is important to understand your own persona and how do others acknowledge your presence.
Furthermore, you should be able to adapt your influencing style to the psyche of others. It aids in creating a professional environment of trust and mutual understanding. By undergoing this course, you will gain a better understanding of what do you
need to work on for yourself to ensure favorable results with your abilities to influence.
- Understand your style of Influencing and its assessment by others
- Adapt your verbal and non-verbal communication to the changing situations while staying true to your value systems
- Identify which style of influence will work in a scenario and select accordingly
- Understanding the needs of others around you when choosing your approach
- Creating a common ground of trust with all
- Utilize your Influencing Skills at all levels in the company
- Introduction - Understanding the Way of Influencing Others
- Preparing to Influence
- Countering Challenges
- Action Planning - Strategy for different Stakeholders
|Wed, Thu||01:00 PM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||15|
- To provide a comprehensive and high quality learning program structure to our clients
- To establish a professional working relationship with the client to be able to comprehend the developmental needs and requirements, and provide an effective and appropriate learning outlines, programs and solutions
- To design unique learning programs through customization to ensure that the participants and endusers not only understand but also relate the learnings in their daily work-life
- To be client-centric by providing a more holistic approach in providing developmental programs through pre and post program assessment in achieving the learning objectives