1. What Balanced Scorecard is:
• The Development and History of Balanced Scorecard
• Terminologies Used in Balanced Scorecard
• The Cause and Effect process
2. Use of Balanced Scorecard in Business
• Use in Strategic Planning
• Use in Business Strategy
• Use in Performance Management
3. Balanced Scorecard Perspectives
• Financial Perspective
• Customer Perspective
• Business Process Perspective
• Learning and Growth Perspective
Module 2 – Building the Balanced Scorecard
1. Business Strategic themes
• Organizational Effectiveness
• Organizational Efficiency
• Performance Management
2. Balanced Scorecard Strategy Maps
3. Creating and Aligning the Organization to the Balanced Scorecard strategy
Should you be interested to register, please call or text: Globe: 0915.205.0133 / Smart: 0908.342.3162 / Sun: 0933.584.7266 (look for Ms. Kim or Ms. Keah ) or PM us the following details so we can better assist you:
BusinessCoach, Inc. is a duly organized corporation, and approved by the SEC to operate in accordance with the Corporation Code of the Philippines. It started its operation in September, 2008.
The company is a provider of quality business seminars which would enhance skills and contribute to entrepreneurial or career success. It is committed to keep abreast with the latest advances in the business, and focused on the strategic aspects of how to build and maintain a viable and profitable business.
BusinessCoach, Inc. is involved in the stringent selection of a pool of speakers from all fields, trades, and professions. It hopes to provide valuable programmes that are applicable, timely, and significant. BusinessCoach Inc. hopes to make managers’ and entrepreneurs’ lives easier, better, and richer.
The company’s vision is to be the leading provider of actual practice based business seminars that are relevant to businesses and useful for both professionals and entrepreneurs.
BusinessCoach Inc. will provide a broad array of seminar topics, preferably, to be discussed by experts in the field who had actual practice on the topics. There will be a greater emphasis on the business side – the how you improve the bottom line aspects. The company will strive to offer the most competent and stimulating resource persons possible in a setting that is pleasing to its clients and using the latest technology. ...