In recent years, blogs have become a primary resource for credible information. Online communities search for reviews about food, places, events—name it!—by looking up the opinions of bloggers. Brands also see bloggers as one of the best ways to get their news out. Because of this, the spillage of bloggers in the scene has become rampant. But of the thousands out there, how many can actually be considered effective, influential, and respected?
TalkShop’s Workshop for Bloggers helps bloggers who seek to become credible, key opinion leaders to create content that is creative, well-researched, and engaging. Whether your intention is to turn your blog into a professional, profitable one or simply a more cleverly-written, search-friendly one, you will find this workshop to be a resourceful starting ground.Who this is for:
Existing and aspiring bloggersWho this is for:
- How to enhance creativity and color in the use of words when blogging
- How to apply structure that will make writings understandable and easy to navigate
- How to learn writing techniques that will make blogs captivating and interesting
- How to enhance corporate communications with both external and internal clients
- How to effectively market online brands through Search Engine Optimization
- How to build confidence in business correspondences and creative writing
- Increased competence as a key opinion leader
- Enhanced creative writing skills
- A standout blog that more readers will refer to
- Stronger chances of profiting from your blog through increased ad placements and brand support
TalkShop is strategically situated in Makati City, the heart of business and financial district in the Philippines. Many corporations, businessmen and professionals invest their communication training and personality development with TalkShop. TalkShop educates individuals and improves the students' communication skills such as public speaking, technical writing, presentation and management, and others like leadership training and creative writing.