JLPT or Japanese Language Proficiency Test has five levels: N1, N2, N3, N4, and N5. The most basic or easiest level is the N5 while the most difficult is the N1 level.
N5 measure the level of understanding of basic Japanese mainly learned in class.
This Class is for those who have zero to few knowledge about the Japanese Language.
Students who are enrolling in this class will be able to:
- Read and understand the sentences or paragraphs written in hiragana, katakana,or kanji.
- Master the writing and counting systems of the Japanese language.
- Memorize and familiarize at least 100-200 kanjis.
- Listen and understand clearly the message or meaning behind the daily conversations done by the Japanese people.
- Formulate or apply the sentence patterns that are used in daily conversations.
- Converse confidently in Japanese.
-De La Salle University (AB-ISJ)
-Waseda University (Exchange StudentProgram for Japanese Language)
Japanese Proficiency Exam Level 2 Passer
TESDA TM1 Certified
More than 20yrs as Japanese Interpreter/Translator
Process Migration and New ProductionLine Set-up
|Mon||06:00 PM — 08:00 PM|
|Wed||06:00 PM — 08:00 PM|
|Fri||06:00 PM — 08:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||90|
|No. of Participants:||20|
MGB-Saijou International Language Training Center
To Empower Filipinos toward Excellence & Global Competitiveness with the required skills by providing Quality Language Training.
To be the best and leading Language Training Center in the Philippines by 2028.