This online course is designed for people who need to be technically adept at data protection issues. This training will enable organizations to be confident that legal compliance is continually addressed. Through this online training, we will help
you identify issues requiring expert data protection advice on time so that organizational reputation and credibility are enhanced through relevant data protection policies and procedures.
Full course details and sign-up via:
This course is designed for:
- Aspiring Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Individuals seeking a career change or position within the IT industry
- Training Managers or Coordinators
- HR professionals and Administrative/Executive Assistants
- School Owners and Administrators
- Social Media practitioners
What will I learn?
- Data Protection
- Data Privacy
- Data Privacy Act in the Philippines
- Application of Data Protection
- Data Monitoring and Tools for Data Monitoring
- Data Matching
- Data Sharing
- World-class online training from a Certified IT Professional and Data Privacy Advocate
- Digital Training Certificate signed by a Certified IT Professional
- Digital copy of course handouts (so that you may go through them all over again at home after the training)
- Unlimited access to course LMS (Learning Management System) for the duration of the online course (30 days)
- Unlimited consulting with the course instructor via email and LMS chat
- FREE Website Hosting valid for 1 whole year (valued at PHP1,500.00)
- Domain Name Registration Discount Vouchers
How Does this Online Course Work?
- On the scheduled date of the webinar, participants will have access to an online conference room (Zoom) to have interaction with the resource speaker.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all attendees of the webinar.
- In addition to the virtual session, participants will have access to the TurfSitePH LMS (Learning Management System) for thirty (30) days.
- The LMS is an interactive online facility (the website is accessible with the use of any modern web browser on any Internet-capable device) where participants may access course modules (texts and multimedia), complete activities required for submission, and interact with the course instructor and even other participants.
- There will be a once-a-week (total of 04 for the entire duration of the course) online videoconference hosted by the course instructor. The online meeting serves as a venue where you can ask questions, clarify things related to the online course modules, or simply consult with your real-world experiences via live interaction with the instructor and other course participants.
- Upon completion of all the required modules and activities, participants will be able to download a copy of their Certificate of Accomplishment (credential can be verified online) -- in addition to the Certificate of Attendance issued right after the webinar.
Robert "Bob" Reyes [https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobreyes/] is the General Manager and Chief Technology Officer of TurfSite Web Services. Bob is an International Tech Speaker, representing the global non-profit Mozilla (makers of the Firefox web browser). Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. The organization has always been at the forefront of promoting privacy and data protection both online and offline. He is part of the National Privacy Commission's Preparatory Committee for the Data Privacy Council. Bob is also a practicing Data Protection Officer (DPO) & Data Protection Consultant. In his free time, he writes for the Manila Bulletin as a Technology Columnist. Bob has earned the distinction to become a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and has been recognized as a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert for AY2019-2020 and AY2020-2021.
TurfSite Web Services (TurfSitePH.net or simply TurfSitePH) is the dominant market player when it comes to website hosting, domain name registration and Web/IT consultancy services in the Philippines today.
Founded in 2013, TurfSitePH is the brainchild of technologist and technopreneur Robert “Bob” Reyes aimed at providing world class IT services to every Pinoy.
[email protected] provides topnotch IT Training Services at reasonable cost to both individuals and startup companies. Quality IT training and education need not to be expensive.