- High learning motivation
- Japan enthusiast
- Basic reading knowledge of Hiragana
- Able to converse in Japanse (even basic)
- Express personal experience (interaction using Japanese Language)
- Express cause and reasoning
- Learn Japanese Mindset
- Learn the advanced sentence structure
- Learn advanced grammar
Review Materials and Certificate of Completion are provided at the end of the course.
- JLPT N5 Vocabulatry Verbs List
- JLPT N5 Vocabulary Adjective List
- JLPT N5 Vocabulary Noun List
- JLPT N5 Vocabulary Katakana Words
- JLPT N5 Vocabulary Particles List
- Test on the 2nd week of the class
MANABI JAPANESE MASTER CLASS
Manabi supports those who want to learn Japanese language and culture, and those who want to work and live in Japan in the future, mainly in Japan, the Philippines and Asia; and currently offers Japanese language education only through online classes.
Traditional Japanese language education focuses on learning the language, but in our classes, we support students in learning the language as well as establishing their own unique learning style and developing their own strengths.
Some people learn a language easily by reading the text, while others remember it more smoothly if they say it out loud. Others may improve it by writing a lot on paper.
Study methods vary from person to person, and there is no right answer, so the homeroom teacher will give you advice on what study method suits you best in each class, while approaching your "five senses". If you acquire your own study method, which is the basis and foundation of this course, you will be able to apply it to all kinds of things and gain the best treasure for yourself.
To develop human resources who can build a bridge from where they are now to the world.
We aim to bring happiness to the world in the form of education, mainly in Asia, but also in Africa, the Middle East, and the United States. ...