This training is for novice users of MS Excel who wishes to learn the fundamentals of the tool. It aims to prepare participants for advanced discussion in MS Excel.
For inquiries, contact us at [email protected]
or send an SMS to 09771031800. You can also chat with us via www.facebook.com/InsightsManila
Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
1. Bring own laptop
2. Lunch not included
3. Handouts and certificate will be given
4. Snacks, drinks, and coffee included
- Module 1. Essential Excel Functions
Module 2. Data Management
- Basic Arithmetic Formulas: SUM, AVERAGE, etc.
- Text Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, CONCATENATE, etc.
- Math Functions: SUM, COUNTIF, SUMIF, RANK, etc.
- Absolute vs Relative Reference
- Basic Logical Functions: IF
- Basic Lookup Functions: VLOOKUP
- Combining Functions (Basic)
- Essential Excel Shortcut Keys
Module 3. Introduction to PivotTables
- Text- to- Columns
- Conditional Formatting
- Data Bars, Color Scales, and Icon Sets
- Data Validation
- Creating PivotTables
- Modifying Value Field Settings
- Grouping Data