This course is for beginners or general users of MS Excel. It includes all the essential skills in MS Excel like basic and advanced use of elementary functions, conditional formatting, and data management. Filled with exercises, participants are ensured
learning of a good working knowledge of MS Excel.
Need more payment options? Contact us at 09771031800 or email@example.com
Need instant reply? Chat via www.facebook.com/InsightsManila
Module 1: Intermediate Excel Functions
- Text Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, UPPER, LOWER, CONCATENATE etc.
- Math Functions: COUNTIF, SUMIF, etc.
- Logical Functions: IF, AND and OR, IFERROR
- Lookup Functions: VLOOKUP
- Using VLOOKUP with Other Functions
Module 2: Data Management
- Conditional Formatting (Basic)
- Conditional Formatting: Data Bars, Color Scales, Icon Sets
- Text- to- Columns
- Making Dropdown Lists with Data Validation
- Other Data Validation Options
- Using Groups and Subtotals
Module 3: Basic PivotTables
- Creating PivotTables
DONNIE RAY BAJE
Microsoft Certification ID: 15447524
Donnie has been in the professional Learning & Development field for over 10 years, with experience in both administrative, executive, and managerial roles.
His experience with the Business Process Outsource industry exposed him to various levels of training needs, including Communication Skills, Customer Service, Technical, Sales, Collections, and Leadership Development.
Working with one of the top IT schools in the Philippines and other training providers, he has developed his expertise on MS Office applications, designing training modules for various corporate clients.
He also conducts training on leadership and professional skills. He had written several ebooks on various topics and had ghostwritten some leaning materials for clients locally and abroad.