Use PROMO CODE: IOSHTS if you are paying by to apply the discounted rate.
Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training
DOLE Prescribed Safety Training
One of the mandatory 40-hour training courses required for safety officers working in the construction industry under Rule 1030 of the Occupational Safety and Health Standards (OSHS) and the DOLE Department Order No. 13, s. 1998: Guidelines Governing Safety
and Health in the Construction Industry.
This training aims to equip participants with the basic knowledge and skills in performing safety audits, assessments and analysis of hazards and risks in the construction industry; determining appropriate control measures and developing and implementing
OSH policies and programs. We offer this as DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization.
This COSH training is required to be completed by those applying for PCAB License. AMO or Authorized Managing Officer, STE or Sustaining Technical Employeer, Safety Officer of the contracting construction company must attend COSH.
Target Clients: Construction Workers, Site Supervisors, Site Engineers, Civil Engineers, Project Engineers, Safety Officers, Project Management Team Members, Professionals, Construction Project Owners
Target Industry: Construction Industry Players. Contractors. Sub-Contractors. Mining Industry. Businesses with working at heights activities, Real Estate Industry
- Accident Investigation
- Basic First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Electrical Safety / LOTO
- Emergency/Disaster Preparedness
- Construction Machinery (Crane Safety)
- Construction Machinery (Mobile Equipment)
- Construction Site Inspection
- Construction Site Premises
- Demolition Safety
- ECC Employees Compensation Program
- Excavation Safety
- Fall Protection
- Importance of Safety & Health
- Industrial Hygiene & Control Measures
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Occupational Health
- OSH Legislation
- OSH Programming
- PPE Personal Protective Equipment
- Re-entry Planning
- Role of Safety Officer
- Temporary Structures (Erection)
- Tool Box Meeting
Our Resource Persons or Trainers
- are Accredited by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) either as an Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner (OSHP) or Occupational Safety and Health Consultant (OSHC).
- are all subject matter experts and professionals.
- Get P1,000 loyalty discount if you will take your 2nd and succeeding safety trainings with us – BOSH, LCM, SPA; Training of Trainers.
- After you graduate from your first training, you can start referring your friends and colleagues. We give referrer fee per head.