Use PROMO CODE: IOSHTS if you're paying to apply the discounted rate.
Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training
DOLE Prescribed Safety Training
One of the mandatory 40-hour training courses required for safety officers under Rule 1030 of the Occupational Safety and Health Standards (OSHS). It aims to equip participants with the basic knowledge and skills on identifying safety, health, and environmental
hazards; determining appropriate control measures, and developing and implementing OSH policies and programs. We offer this as DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization.
Learn how to comply with the newly approved law, Republic Act 11058 or RA11058 or also known as An Act Strengthening Compliance With Occupational Safety And Health Standards And Providing Penalties For Violations Thereof.
Target Clients: Workers, Supervisors, Safety Officers, Management Team Members, Engineers, Professionals
Non-Construction - Manufacturing, Retail, Service, Hospital, Manning, Recruitment, Bpo Business Process Outsourcing, Healthcare, Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant, Call Center, Financial Services, Financial Institutions, Academe,
Schools/Universities, Call Center, Security Agency, Schools, Banking, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Aviation, Airlines, Travel Agency, Poultry, Agriculture, etc.
- Accident Investigation
- Basic First Aid
- Behavior Based Safety
- Confined Space
- ECC Employees Compensation Commission
- Effective Communication
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Safety / LOTO Lock Out Tag Out
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Safety
- Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control
- Human Elements in OSH
- Industrial Hygiene
- JHA Job Hazard Analysis
- JSA Job Safety Analysis
- Machine Safety: Machine Guarding, Machine Safeguarding
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Occupational Health
- OSH Programming
- OSH Standards and Regulatory Requirements
- Portable and Power Tools Safety
- PPE Personal Protective Equipment
- Re-entry Planning
- Safety Inspection
- THA Task Hazard Analysis
- and more.
Our Resource Persons or Trainers
- are Accredited by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) either as an Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner (OSHP) or Occupational Safety and Health Consultant (OSHC).
- are all subject matter experts and professionals.
- Get P1,000 loyalty discount if you will take your 2nd and succeeding safety trainings with us – COSH, LCM, SPA; Training of Trainers.
- After you graduate from your first training, you can start referring your friends and colleagues. We give referrer fee per head.