This training is for novice users of MS Excel who wishes to learn the fundamentals of the tool. It aims to prepare participants for advanced discussion in MS Excel.
For inquiries, contact us at [email protected] or send an SMS to 09771031800. You can also chat with us via www.facebook.com/InsightsManila
Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
1. Bring own laptop
2. Lunch included
3. Handouts and certificate will be given
Module 1. Essential Excel Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Formulas: SUM, AVERAGE, etc.
- Text Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, CONCATENATE, etc.
- Math Functions: SUM, COUNTIF, SUMIF, RANK, etc.
- Absolute vs Relative Reference
- Basic Logical Functions: IF
- Basic Lookup Functions: VLOOKUP
- Combining Functions (Basic)
- Essential Excel Shortcut Keys
Module 2. Data Management
- Text- to- Columns
- Conditional Formatting
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Data Bars, Color Scales, and Icon Sets
- Data Validation
- Creating Basic Dropdown Lists
- Other Data Validation Options
Module 3. Introduction to PivotTables
- Creating PivotTables
- Modifying Value Field Settings
- Grouping Data