Use PROMO CODE: IOSHSPAMNL if you are paying by Bank Deposit & Onsite to apply the discounted rate.
Safety Program Audit Training
DOLE Prescribed Safety Training
One of the mandatory 40-hour training courses. It aims to equip participants with the basic knowledge and skills on safety program implementation and evaluation. We offer this as DOLE Accredited Safety Training Organization.
Who should attend this Safety Program Audit Training
Recommended for Osh Occupational Safety and Health Practitioners. Recommended for Osh Occupational Safety and Health Consultants. Safety Officers with ongoing safety programs being implemented. Bosh training graduates and Cosh training graduates are welcome.
Safety Auditors. Safety Auditing Team and its members. Health and Safety committee members. Safety Managers. Safety Supervisors. Safety Engineers.
- Safety Program Audit Objectives
- Leadership and Administration
- Organizational Rules
- Hiring and Placement
- Employee training
- Purchasing and Engineering Controls
- PPE Personal Protective Equpiment
- Health Control and Services
- Group Meetings
- Personal Communications
- Records and Reports
- General Promotion
- Program Evaluation System
- and more
Our Resource Persons or Trainers
- are Accredited by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) either as an Occupational Safety and Health Consultant (OSHC) or Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner (OSHP).
- are all subject matter experts and professionals.
- Get P1,000 loyalty discount if you will take your 2nd and succeeding safety trainings with us – BOSH, COSH, LCM; Training of Trainers.
- After you graduate from your first training, you can start referring your friends and colleagues. We give referrer fee per head.