Job Hazard Analysis is an intermediate safety course that will teach you how to conduct a job hazard analysis. This course identifies several common hazards and their control measures, and where to find help. Compliance with OSH standards is mandatory
and, by incorporating their requirements in your job hazard analysis, you can be certain that you are meeting the highest level of safety.
This training will make you a better and effective safety officer in your workplace. JHA Preparation is a skill that all safety officer or safetyman MUST have.
- Introduction to Job Hazard Analysis
- Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- Practice Exercise
- Risk Assessment Code
- Using a Job Hazard Analysis
- Final Words on Job Hazard Analysis
Our Resource Persons or Trainers
- are Accredited by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They are Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner (OSHP) or Occupational Safety and Health Consultant (OSHC).
- are Subject Matter Experts and professionals.
- Get P1,000 loyalty discount if you will take any of these safety training courses with us – BOSH, COSH, LCM, SPA; Training of Trainers.
- After you graduate from any of the above trainings, you can start referring your friends and colleagues. We give referrer fee per head.