Loss Control Management Training
DOLE Prescribed Safety Training
LCM is considered and accepted by DOLE to comply with the 48 hours technical training required for Safety Officer 3 or SO3. With the 40 hours LCM, add a 3 days ToT or Training of Trainers to exceed the required hours for SO3.
One of the mandatory 40-hour training courses required for safety officers, safety practitioners and safety consultants in all industries.
Loss control is a risk management technique that seeks to reduce the possibility that a loss will occur and reduce the severity of those that do occur. A loss control program should help policyholders reduce claims, and insurance companies reduce losses through
safety and risk management information and services.
Loss control management is a significant element of cost control within workplaces. A fully implemented loss-control program should identify all potential risks within a workplace, implement effective controls, and assess the financial impacts of existing
risks and safety measures within the workplace.
Target Clients: BOSH Training Graduates, COSH Training Graduates, Safety Officers, Safety Practitioners, Safety Consultants, Safety Managers, Safety Directors, Safety Engineers, Health and Safety Committee Members, Risk Managers
Target Industry: Open for all industries
- Defensive Driving
- Economics in Lcm
- Evaluating Individual Performance
- Fire Loss Control
- Fleet Safety
- Frequency Rate
- Group and Personal Communications
- Incident Investigation
- Lcm History
- Lcm Philosophy
- Management Control
- Osh Management System
- Planned Inspection
- Planned Job Observation
- Property Damage and Waste Control
- Re-entry Planning
- Risk Management
- Safety Performance Measurement
- Security Loss Control.
- Severity Rate
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- and more
Develop your skills in this module called Measurement Tools for Management. This is the core or meat of Lcm training. This will teach you how to calculate Fr or Frequency Rate and Sr or Severity Rate so that you can comply fully with your reportorial requirement
called Aedr or Annual Exposure Data Report. Only Lcm graduates know how to do this task. Not all trainers know this.
Our Resource Persons or Trainers
- are Accredited by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) either as an Occupational Safety and Health Practitioner (OSHP) or Occupational Safety and Health Consultant (OSHC).
- are all subject matter experts and professionals.
- Get P1,000 loyalty discount if you will take your 2nd and succeeding safety trainings with us – SPA; Training of Trainers.
- After you graduate from your first training, you can start referring your friends and colleagues. We give referrer fee per head.