Alternative Medicine Modular Course are the set of protocol used by Dr. Rodel Olega from his 15 years of clinical practice for community -based and Out-patient program for Chronic and terminal diseases. Over the years, it has caused immediate positive
results and progress of the patients’ healing process. Most of them are admitted and others chose home-based program. His principles anchored on the Basic Principles of Healthy Cell Theory as the body as greatest gift from God which heals itself, only when
given what it needs and helped on getting rid of what it does not need. Also, the program promotes the six naturopathic principles .
- Healing Power of Nature (Vis Medicatrix Naturae)
- Naturopathic medicine recognizes an inherent self-healing process in each person, which is ordered and intelligent. Naturopathic doctors act to identify and remove obstacles to healing and recovery, and to facilitate and augment this inherent self-healing
- First, Do No Harm (Primum Non Nocere)
- Naturopathic doctors utilize methods and natural substances which minimize the risk of harmful side effects, using the least force necessary to diagnose and treat while avoiding when possible the harmful suppression of symptoms; and respecting the individuals’
- Identify and Treat the Cause (Tolle Causam)
- Health and “dis”-ease are the result of various factors in our lives. We look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause.
- Doctor as Teacher (Docere)
- The origin of the word “doctor” (docere) means teacher. The naturopathic doctor upholds this responsibility by viewing each patient visit as an educational opportunity.
- Treat the Whole Person
- Health and disease result from complex interactions between our internal (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, genetic) and our external (social, environmental) experiences. Naturopathic medicine recognizes that optimal health is based on the harmonious
functioning of these factors.
- Naturopathic doctors emphasize the prevention of disease by assessing risk factors, heredity and susceptibility to disease. Appropriate interventions are made in partnership with the patient.
It basically develops complete personal responsibility on the part of the patients, empowering them and giving them the basic weapon - educating them on the causes and the reasons why they got certain diseases. Then providing them options to solve and
The protocol goes beyond cleansing the entire system, but also regaining the lost balance, strength and endurance of every organ to function at its best. Ultimately, the program targets to reverse the given condition, with patients’ and their families’
full cooperation through changing fully their habits and lifestyle, plus, rooted on their trust to the Divine.
Furthermore, it doesn’t depend much on the supplements and alternative meds, which most alternative practitioners focused on, but, it also values the impact of using alternative modalities of treatments from the European and Eastern influences. Again,
its foundation roots forth from the willingness of the patient and the belief in himself and the process that they can win the war.
The framework of healing is a very open system, that aims for enabling the family members and the patients heal themselves and continue the protocol when they get home. Thus, the treatments and programs are being taught openly to the patients and the family
members for them to stand on their own as they continue the journey of healing and transforming their beings.
Results are dependent on the severity of the condition, the mindset and strength of the patients, the support of the family members and the openness of the patients and family members to embrace the newly installed protocol in their behavior set.
All in all, I am very confident on getting ahead preparing the next generation, affecting positive impact in the lives of the many.