An introduction to Health & Safety Management for current and aspiring managers and supervisors in any sector. May also serve as an entry level course for those seeking higher certificate like NEBOSH.
It tackles complete information on OSHA compliance issues but is in no way an extension of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. In addition to learning about safety and health hazards in the workplace, delegates will also learn about
OSHA and OSHA standards, employer responsibilities, and worker rights, as well as hazard recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention.
Why Do you need to take both courses?
1. READINESS to take certificate level (NEBOSH IGC)
• Theoretical, practical, and technical knowledge
• IOSH MS helps you get a good grasp on the topics in NEBOSH IGC1
• The specific topics of OSHA-Based General Awareness prepares you to tackle a more technical subjects in NEBOSH GC2
• Both courses prepares you to create a more concise, direct to the point, and complete taught process for NEBOSH GC3
2. Enhance confidence and performance on your role/responsibilities
3. Standout career and personal development
4. Sought after by huge companies
Introducing Managing Safely, Assessing Risks, Controlling Risks, Understanding Responsibilities, Identifying Hazards, Investigating Accidents & Incidents, Measuring Performance, Protecting Environment
Introduction to OSHA Standards, Walking & Working Surfaces, Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans & Protection, Eletrical, Blood Borne Pathogens, Basics of Industrial Hygiene, Personal Protective
Equipment, Machine Guarding, Permit-Required Confined Spaces, Ergonomics, Lockout/Tag out, Hazard Communication, Safety & Health Programs
COMBO PROMO: php 14,400 IOSH MS and OSHA Based General Awareness
Solo - 10,500 for IOSH MS
6,400 for OSHA
COMBO PROMO includes of:
NOTE: Shipment Fee for the IOSH MS Workbook is not included in the fee
- IOSH MS Workbook (UK)
- IOSH MS Certificate
- OSHA Based General Awareness book (PDF)
- Certificate of Completion for OSHA Based General Awareness