The EGlobio Training Center will host an event named as the 8th Information Technology Innovations Congress for more than one thousand (1000) students from the different institutions that will feature competent speakers from ICT industries, and academic sector. This will be held on February 18, 2017, Saturday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Tanghalang Pasigueño, Pasig City.
The regular rate for registration fee is PhP 300.00. The 8th Information Technology Innovations Congress main objective is to keep the students abreast with the latest innovations and developments. They will also be given an opportunity to meet IT experts and gurus, and socialize with the other students from various academic institutions.
1. Conference Topics: Adobe Max, Internet of Things, 3D Animation, and Network Security
2. Regular Ticket Price is Php 300.00. Walk-in Ticket Price is Php 450.00.
3. If you want to avail seminar tickets, payment must be deposited on the bank account stated below.
4. You can also buy tickets personally here in our office located at #002 Ilang Ilang Street Batasan Hills Quezon City.
5. Payments can be made by way of cash here in our office OR deposit in EGlobio Bank Account, please see details below :
Account name: Erwin M. Globio
Account Number: 1589-1130-19
Bank Branch: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account type: Peso Savings
In case of bank deposit, kindly scan the deposit slip, and email it to:
Managing Director : Mr. Erwin M. Globio – [email protected]
6. Do not forget to bring your ticket or the deposit as proof of payment.
7. Eating and drinking inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
We greatly salute you for your usual support, and wish that you will actively participate in all our remaining activities for school year 2016-2017. Thank you very much. God bless.
HOW DO I GET TO THE VENUE?
To commute from MRT Shaw Station:
1. Look for the Parklea Jeepney Terminal opposite of Edsa Central Mall.
2. Ride a jeepney with the sign "Pasig Palengke".
3. Nearest landmarks are the Pasig City Cathedral and the Pasig City Hall.
4. The Tanghalang Pasigueno is right behind Pasig City Hall.
From SM Megamall/ Robinsons Galleria:
1. Look for FX's with the sign "Pasig Palengke".
2. Nearest landmarks are the Pasig City Cathedral and the Pasig City Hall.
3. The Tanghalang Pasigueno is right behind Pasig City Hall.
There are also jeeps at Quiapo that take you straight to Pasig Palengke but this route is not advisable because of the lengthy travel time.