Out-of-Town Art Retreat is a 2-Day experiential art retreat exploring different expressive arts such as painting, music, movement and writing to discover your own healing light. We all know the answers to our own problems. We just have to re-enchant your soul once more, be still, listen to the message of your own inner voice and ignite the fire you already have.
This is for you if you want to:
- De-stress, unwind and reconnect with yourself far from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Be in safe, healing and caring environment.
- Experience alternative meditation practice infused with different expressive arts.
- Be connected to your inner creative self.
- Increase focus and regain balance.
- Have a safe space to express and find personal healing.
You don't have to be trained, experienced or gifted in arts, writing, dancing or singing to enjoy this retreat. Just be open to the experience and trust your own process and flow. Heal yourself and regain your energy by expressing, connecting and engaging with others' sacred stories.
Out-of-Town Retreat is a retreat combining meditation, expressive arts and storytelling.
- Meditation teaches you to be centered, relaxed and in touch with your core self.
- Expressive arts taps into your creativity and intuition as you experience flow. Here, you are encouraged to let go and express yourself. Trust yourself and the process that unfolds.
- Storytelling or group sharing gives you a safe space to share and be heard. This is a powerful tool that gives you a chance to share and listen to others’ sacred stories and life wisdom. The group becomes a community that fosters love, healing and togetherness.
WHEN: November 17-18, 2018
WHERE: Pahinga Tabing Ilog Retreat House, Pilar, Bataan
FEE: Regular rate is Php 7,999.00
The fee includes 2-day meals and snacks, transportation, accommodation, entrance fees to nature parks, art kit and a whole new experience of self-discovery, healing and shared stories.
We can only accommodate 10-15 participants per batch to maintain an intimate atmosphere during workshops.
Learn More: https://www.creativepassionpath.com/workshops/out-of-town-art-retreat/