The main theme of the BIC Manila 2018 is: Business Transformation in a Digital Ecosystem.
The main objective of BIC Manila 2018 is to explore new market trends, products, services, and technological innovation, as well as support SMEs, start-ups and leading corporations connect with each other and maximize utilization of new digital business tools towards global competitiveness.
BIC Manila 2018 is organized by the Center for Strategic Intercultural Communication GmbH, Germany, the Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation ASEAN Regional Office Thailand, and the German Association of Medium-Sized Enterprises – MITTELSTAND INTERNATIONAL, China; and with the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines as event manager.
The Congress was founded in Germany in 2012. Previous events have taken place in Beijing, Shanghai, Almaty, Moscow and Bangkok, and were supported by world-leading organizations and companies as UN, UNESCO, Volkswagen, Siemens, Vallourec, AGCO Corporation,
several ministries, dozens of universities and chambers of commerce from the EU and Asia.
- C-level executives of leading corporations
- Entrepreneurs and owners of small and medium-sized businesses
- Representatives of public authorities + international bodies
- Representatives of research institutes
- Representatives of associations and chambers of commerce
- Representatives of mass media and society
- New market trends
- Product innovation
- Service innovation
- Technology trends
- Market entry
- Market expansion