Raising the Bar of Labor Relations Excellence
The 6th Labor Relations and HR Management Summit enjoins HR and line managers to enhance their knowledge of workforce management through labor relations training. The conference recognizes that Labor and HR relations has never been as significant to companies
as it is today. Apart from administrative, day-to-day duties, the effective management of unions; negotiating with CBAs; and labor standards compliance, have become increasingly critical, strategic functions of LR practice. The LR-HR professional needs to
raise the bar of LR excellence in the country to respond to the mandate of being global.
The deliberate effort to maintain strong and robust employee relations is a bedrock of organizational success. A mutually beneficial employer-employee relationship nurtures high productivity, decreases workplace disruptions, and promotes loyalty amongst
the workforce. An organization who cares for the welfare of its employees effectively advocates employee morale and motivation, leading to increased productivity and profit. Excellent employee relations also drastically avert the high costs of employee recruitment
and retraining, and since tenure is longer, it also indirectly ensures a more skilled manpower complement. Yet another benefit of healthy labor relations is reduced conflict, which allows for greater focus and efficiency in delivering tasks.
Given this backdrop, the 6th Labor Relations & HR Management Summit is an ideal means for continuing education and training of practitioners and line managers in Labor Relations. It is envisioned to impart, enhance, and update LR competencies to contribute
more meaningfully to organizational goals. Government leaders, experts in Labor Relations & HR, and colleagues shall share this learning journey. These sessions have been painstakingly designed to have a positive, substantial impact in your roles.
Benefits of Attending for Delegates and Sponsoring Organizations
1) Learn best practices in developing HR policies;
2) Update your know-how on proactive labor relations in non-unionized organizations;
3) Tool up on the principles for outsourcing to service contractors;
4) Hear sound the latest jurisprudence on employee termination, retrenchment and transfers;
5) Discuss practical insights on employee discipline and grievance handling;
6) Be in the know on the fundamentals of drafting employment contracts;
7) Be updated on the DOLE’s Revised Rules on the Labor Laws Compliance System;
8) Learn the latest on conciliation and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms;
9) Share strategies on strike avoidance;
10) Learn best practices in collective bargaining / union negotiations; and
11) Network with government representatives, subject matter experts, and fellow HR practitioners, and exchange notes and ideas on labor compliance best practices.
HR Executives, HR Managers, HR Supervisors, HR Associates, LR practitioners, Line Managers, Business Owners / Entrepreneurs, HR Students
Inclusions are hotel food (AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack), training materials, all speaker presentations in soft copy, and training certificate. Checks are payable to IAM Training Services – payment instructions and bank details will be stated
in the invoice (to be emailed to you by your Marketing Representative upon receipt of this form).
Globe/ Viber : 0995.280.8645
Email: [email protected]
Please Follow and Like our Facebook Page: iamtrainingservicesofficial
Kindly accomplish the attached reservation form and send back to this email address to receive an invoice and our BIR 2303 for withholding tax purposes.