The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Is your organization poised to implement strategies that create value, generate growth and result in profits? Who thinks strategically in your firm? Strategy formation and strategic thinking have evolved make sure your strategic thinking skills are keeping pace. You need to know the answers to these questions plus what tools still work and continue to be useful in the development of strategy. What new approaches might give your organization a kick start to move to a new level of high performance?
You will gain an understanding as to when it's time to re-think strategy or to re-invent your organization. Get a clear perspective on your organizational role in the development and implementation of successful strategies.
Why should you Attend: By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively
- Identify the benefits of focusing on strategy
- Learn the different ways in which vision can be used in the organization
- Understand how to integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- Learn the new strategic patterns that are evolving in the business world and develop ideas for their application for your organization
- Discover when to use action plans to implement strategy and when a looser system is required
Would it help to learn the different ways you can use vision to inspire others?
How about understanding how to even more effectively integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance?
Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to improve your and your team's productivity and performance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members and team's performance
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to structure the development of strategy for an organization
- How to ask strategic questions
- How to generate sufficient data and organize it into relevant information for use in developing strategy
- How your organization and the business environment in which it exists interact through strategy formation and implementation
- How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results
- Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation
Who Will Benefit:
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702254LIVE?channel=speedycourse-dec_2018_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Email: [email protected]
|10 — 11:30 AM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||1|