HACCP stands for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. It’s a management system that will help individuals understand how to work safely and effectively, comply with the law and ensure that the HACCP principles are implemented in the process. The Level 2 – HACCP Principles course will give learners the understanding of the importance of HACCP, how it should be implemented and that food remains safe for the consumer. The principles must be applied by food establishments to eliminate food safety hazards. The principles should also be applied to not just establishments that prepare food but also handle food. the necessary skills and knowledge on the importance of applying HACCP principles where food is being prepared or handled. The course enables learners to develop an understanding of the HACCP principles and to ensure it is effectively implemented in food manufacturing and food related businesses.
The Level 2 – HACCP Principles course will feature key subjects such as understanding hazards and controls in food safety management system, preparation of controls for food safety hazards, conducting a hazard analysis and identifying critical control measures, applying HACCP based systems and implementing monitoring procedures and corrective actions.
The Level 2 – HACCP Principles course is helpful to individuals who are employed in catering, retail setting, manufacturing where food is being prepared, handled and cooked.
2: Hazards And Controls
5: Recording And Reviewing
6: Applying Haccp Based Systems
7: Consolidation And Forms
What will I learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the purpose of the HACCP system.
- Have good knowledge of HACCP based food safety management systems.
- Learn to identify the terminology and features of HACCP.
- Learn how to apply HACCP principles in the workplace.
- Create a safer environment for food service employee.
- Learn how to identify contamination hazards and measures taken to prevent them.
- Identify the steps where the hazards can put the safety of food at risk and apply the proper protocols.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Professionals in the food industry production, research and development
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Management who need to understand the HACCP methodology
- The course is suitable for all supervisors and managers
- Business owners
- Anyone with an interest in acquiring knowledge on HACCP principles
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Level 2 – HACCP Principles you will be evaluated through an online multiple choice exam. In order to complete this program successfully and gain your professional qualification.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in HACCP Principles by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
CIEH (The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) has been supporting professionals since 1883 and an awarding body for the environmental health sector. CIEH has been instrumental in developing several environmental standards in the public and health sectors contributing greatly to the overall wellbeing on a global scale. They set a high standard of improving public health and influencing policy. They provide educational opportunities and training for environmental health professionals working across the public and private sectors. It is with a vision to provide and support a healthier, cleaner and safer environment for all.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Level 2 – HACCP Principles you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum is calculated according to https://www.payscale.com. The certification will enable Supervisors and Managers, business owners and entrepreneurs and professionals to gain employment and high earning positions within the industry.
- Health and Safety Manager – £34,738 per annum
- Health and Safety Coordinator – £22,186 per annum
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager – £40,329 per annum
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer – £26,683 per annum
- Food and Beverage Supervisor – £16,698 per annum
- Food and Beverage Manager – £25,071 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|No. of Days:||365|
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.
We encourage you to chase your personal and professional goals, no matter where you are, or what your schedule is. We enable people everywhere to learn, by providing industry relevant higher education to a diverse student population through innovative technology and experience teachers.
There are endless benefits to online learning. You can take the classroom with you, and will not be burdened by timetables, or travel costs. In a classroom you may have to fight for the teacher’s attention, but with 1Training you are the star pupil, and will be sent top-notch learning material to sink your teeth into.
Successful 1Training students will gain relevant certification, many of which are recognised by professional institutions. Assessment and grading are made simple, speedy, and fuss free, so you don’t have to worry about it. Depending on the course, you might also be assessed in a real working environment. ...