1. How long have you been in the business? I actually started more than 2 decades ago but I took it seriously 2014
2. What inspired you to take on this career? It was actually a blessing in disguise whenI spent a holiday in Australia and being young then and a fan of reading magazines for beauty and health, Then it become my passion.
3. Introduce yourself briefly
I am jeanette guasque wen a.k.a Janet wen in the industry. Single mom of 4 kids A certified make-up artist and National certified trainer for Beauty CareI am a founder of Professional Make-up artists group named Make-Up Madness Philippines who collaborate with
different media and fashion groups to showcase and enhance our craft.
4. Tell us about MUM, Mission, Vision
MUM mission is to help people in our Beauty industry who are bread winners and most especially like me single parent who needs to earn for a living to support their kids and family, My vision is to unite my co-makeup artists etc.. and be recognised as a Professional
people who deserves equality, benefits and respect.
5. Why do you think makeup artist need to enroll to MUM? I think its not just MUM who can deliver good trainings but the reason you should join MUM is because in MUM we are family we help eachother we support one another and we have unity.
6. State any award and citations you have gained as a Makeup Artist
I was awarded many more than 100 times being a collaborator in various fashion shows all over the metro namely Manila Fashion Festival,Phil Fashion Gala, Designers week, University of the Phils clothing technology for 4 consecutive years, Mr. Philippines, Ms.Tourism
International pageant, and many more