Dr. Rodelio Olega
Dr. Rodelio Olega
CC01 – Alternative Medicine
- This program of study gives participants the educational foundation necessary to work within the fields of natural medicine and holistic health. Curriculum varies considerably from that which is taught in a traditional, science-based medicine program, and it instead focuses on subjects such as naturopathy, homeopathy, acupuncture, Chinese medicine, Ayurveda-based medicine and holistic healing.
CC02 – History of Medicine [ The Eastern and Western Approach ]
- The history of medicine, as practiced by trained professionals, shows how societies have changed in their approach to illness and disease from ancient times to the present.
CC03 – The Battle of our Immune System
- a host defense system comprising many biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
CC04 – The Science of Detoxification -
- The science of detox is about the science of liver nutrition. The human body has an amazing ability to cleanse itself of not only wastes created by the biochemical processes within the body but also toxins that originate from outside the body.
CC05 – Prevention and Cancer Management Program
- Alternative cancer treatments may not only play a direct role in curing your cancer, but also they may help you cope with signs and symptoms caused by cancer and cancer treatments.
CC06 – Natural Cure for Diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes used to be called adult-onset diabetes, but is becoming more common in children. This form of diabetes is caused when your body either resists insulin or doesn’t produce enough. It causes your blood glucose levels to be unbalanced.
CC07 – Reversing End Stage Kidney Failure
- Kidneys are important organs of your body because they play the necessary role in filtering waste products from the blood, regulating blood pressure, boosting the red blood cell production and balance electrolyte in your body.
CC08 – Reversing Auto Immune Disease
- -Autoimmunity occurs when your immune system—your body's defense against invaders—becomes confused. In other words, your body is fighting something, whether that's infections, toxins, allergens, or a stress response.
Part One Lupus-Psoriasis
Part Two Asthma-Rhinitis
CC09 – Repairing Broken Hearted & Stroke rehab
- Heart diseases refers to numerous problems that affect the structure and functions of the heart.
CC10 – Health and the Bible [ Christian Principles of Healing ]
- Through scripture, we can find God’s guidance to good health, as it is rated of high importance.These bible verses expose us to God’s rules for good physical, mental, and spiritual health.
CC11 – Classification of food for blood type diet
- Knowing your blood type is an important tool for understanding how your body reacts to food, your susceptibility to disease, your natural reaction to stress, and so much more. A single drop of blood contains a biochemical makeup as unique to you as your fingerprint.
CC12 – Acupuncture / Auricular
- Acupuncture is a technique in which practitionersstimulate specific points on the body—most often by inserting thin needles through the skin. It is one of the practices used in traditional Chinese medicine.
CC13- Clinical Training (OJT)
100 Different cases Pt
NATURAL APPROACH AND NATURAL METHODS OF TREATMENT
Principles And Practice Of Naturopathic Medicine
1. Fasting - The Master Remedy
2. Therapeutic Baths
3. Curative Powers Of Earth
4. Exercise In Health And Disease
5. Therapeutic Value Of Massage
6. Yoga Therapy
7. Healing Power Of Colours
8. Sleep : Restorative Of Tired Body And Mind
PART II : HEALTH THROUGH NUTRITION
Optimum Nutrition For Vigour And Vitality
10. Miracles Of Alkalizing Diet
11. Vitamins And Their Importance In Health And Disease
12. Minerals And Their Importance In Nutrition.
13. Amazing Power Of Amino Acids
14. Secrets Of Food Combining
15. Health Promotion The Vegetarian Way
16. Importance Of Dietary Fibre
17. Lecithin - An Amazing Youth Element
18. Role Of Enzymes In Nutrition.
19. Raw Juice Therapy
20. The Power of TOP 31 Fruits and Vegetables
PART III: NATURAL REMEDY FOR THE FOLLOWING ILLNESS:
52. Headaches And Migraine
53. Heart Disease
54. High Blood Cholesterol
55. High Blood Pressure
62. Kidney Stones
67. Peptic Ulcer
69. Premature Greying Of Hair
70. Prostate Disorders
74. Sexual Impotence
80. Varicose Vein