Customer Service Training Workshop
It takes months to find a customer... seconds to lose one."
There is one thing that successful companies need to do to ensure that customers want to come back and do business with you. It is not just product quality. Neither is it a good branding and marketing.
The key is to deliver Customer Service Excellence that will lead to a memorable customer experience. Today, customers have their fingers in search engine on a daily basis. Your competitors are just a click away.
The next battleground is customer experience, not just service. How? It’s about delivering a unique, unforgettable customer experience. It is all about creating loyalty from your customers and furthermore, generating advocates who will spread positive word-of-mouth for your business.
This training is designed to create a growth mindset, increase productivity and contribute more to the working relationship with management and colleagues in the workplace.
This will greatly help the individual's journey on how to become an effective and efficient contributor that will produce results for the company.
The training course is full-packed with lessons that work, self-analysis, and key takeaways that will help the participants understand not just the concept but how to truly apply it.
Learning Course Outcomes
-Help your team to have a customer-centric mindset
-Equip your team with the service standards
-Help your team recognize substandards and have a plan of action
-Prepare your team to manage different customers and handle customer complaints effectivel%MCEPASTEBIN%
- Customer servicedefinition
- Customer service vs.Customer excellence
- Understanding custome expectations
- Why do customersleave?
Module 2: Customer Experience
- Moments oftruths
- Basicsteps in customer service(Creatingagoodandlastingimpression)
- Identifying the customer’s needs
- Meeting the customer’sneeds
- Understanding the customer’sproblem
- ASSESSMENT:What is your personality type?
- Understanding the four different customer personality types
- The right response to the different personality types
Module 3: Adaptingto Different Customer Personalities
Module 4: Telephone and Email Courtesy
MODULE 5: Recovering Difficult Customers
- Understanding the difficultcustomers
- De-Escalating anger
- Why do customers complain?
- Handling customercomplaints professionally online and offline
- ACTIVITY:WORKSHOP ROLEPLAY
|No. of Days:||1|
Learning Avenue PH is an independent training center where freelancers and professionals from different industries collaborate in crafting quality trainings and workshops in the Philippines.
Learning Avenue PH offers quality training and workshops based on a thorough process that involves an effective implementation of training needs analysis to fully develop a training event suited for the participant’s needs.
Learning Avenue PH banks on the wealthy experiences and field of expertise of the freelancers and professionals from different industries who are more than ready to share knowledge, skills and best practices.
METHOD OF WORK TO CREATE AN IMPACT IN THE ORGANIZATION
1. Understanding training needs and expectations
2. Understanding the company's VMV - Vision, Mision, Values
3. Analyzing roles and background of the attendees
With this thorough process, we can tailor fit the training program to be able to deliver an impact in your organization.
Learn more at: