Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NCIInquire Now
The Welding NC I (SMAW) Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to weld carbon steel plates components as specified by welding procedure or oral instructions using SMAW welding equipment.
- Must be 18 yrs old & above
- At least High School Graduate
- Barangay Clearance
- 1x1 picture with name tag 8 pcs.
- Passport Size picture w/ name tag 6pcs.
- Birth certificate
- Form 137 or High School Card
JUST VISIT OUR TRAINING CENTER FOR FREE SCHOLARSHIP.
A person who has achieved this Qualification is competent to be:
- Plate Welder (SMAW)
|Weekdays||08:00 AM — 02:00 PM|
|Weekdays||02:00 PM — 09:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||45|
|No. of Participants:||75|