This course presents the management of the testing process in the context of software engineering. It covers the application of quality risks and how to apply a risk-driven test development. The participants would be able to understand the value of testing in making a “go/no-go” decisions in software deployment.
This course covers a modern approach to test process improvement. This includes the roles and responsibilities associated with the test process improvement project. Gap analysis and next steps to undergo to proceed to the next level of process maturity is presented.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Apply quality risk analysis, determine test project scope, and prepare a budget and schedule.
- Institute and use bug and test tracking systems that support effective test reporting.
- Prepare for and manage the challenges of test execution.
- Build and retain an effective test team.
- Work and communicate effectively with managers and peers, especially when communicating test findings.
- Improve testing processes.
- Make visible step-by-step improvements for a fast payback.
- Describe various Test Process Improvement models.
- Implement improvements in conjunction with or independent of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
a)Effective and Efficient Testing
b)Right Level of Efficiency
II.Aligning Testing in the Project
III.Test Strategies, Tactics, and Design test strategies
h)Three Other Regression Strategies
j)Categories of Testing Techniques
k)Strategic and Tactical Considerations
IV.Managing Test Execution and Reporting Test Progress
V.Applying Process Improvement to the Testing Process
VI.Using the Test Maturity Model (TMM)
VII.How to Conduct TMM Assessments
VIII.Structured Test Process Improvement
- (up to 2 weeks before the training date) to avail of off the total amount
- to avail of off the total amount
- (for 7 participants and above.) Please contact us for more details.
|Mon, Tue||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|Tue, Wed||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||7|
DigiLEAF Inc. is a solutions provider founded to alleviate the level of service quality awareness and practices in an organization. Its missionis to help businesses achieve organizational excellence through the development of its human resources and leveraging the use of technology in business.
DIGILEAF - Leading Excellence Among Fellows, provides cost effective quality training programs, audit, management, and consultingservices. The company is servicing 200+ companies to date.
International Alliance of Quality Professionals (IAQP),registered in The Netherlands, was founded in 2009 by representatives of three countries namely, The Philippines, The Netherlands & Iran. The Alliance believes that by sharing policy, information and training, it will be able to strengthen the work of quality professionals embedded in any role in any organization, to foster the good practices in each industry in a specific region and to elevate these to an international level, thus forming best practices that could be replicated in other regions of the world as well.